Emerging Artists Roundtable
APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
The Emerging Artists Roundtable is a forum for emerging artists and final year university/college students to engage with members of the professional community and other emerging artists to gain insights and develop relationships that will help bridge formal training with entering the profession. Each season, 8-10 young professionals participate in a series of four sessions that focus on learning about how to carve a place for yourself and your own work in the Canadian Theatre landscape.
Now more than ever we need to be in touch with the arts community and come together through these strange uncertain times. Due to the current health pandemic, all sessions will be held via ZOOM.
It’s free. Space is limited.
- Provocative discussion sessions with professional artists
- Artist mentoring
- Invitation to performances
- Discounts on workshops
- Invitations to performances
- Meet fellow emerging artists from other universities/colleges
Fall 2020 SESSIONS (PARTICIPANTS ARE EXPECTED TO ATTEND ALL VIA ZOOM)
- Wednesday September 23, 2:30 – 4:15pm
- Wednesday October 21, 2:30 – 4:15pm
- Wednesday November 18, 2:30 – 4:15pm
- Wednesday December 9, 2:30 – 4:15pm
APPLICATIONS OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 16TH AT 12PM.
Apply by sending your resume, a paragraph stating: your area of interest as a theatre maker and any formal training you are or have been involved with (i.e name of your school and program of study and what year you’re in, or when you graduated, or other relevant experience) to: