Emerging Artists Roundtable
The Emerging Artists Roundtable is a forum for emerging artists and final year university/college to engage with members of the professional community and other emerging artists to gain insights and develop relationships that will help bridge formal training with entering the profession.
Each season, 8-10 young professionals participate in a series of four sessions that focus on learning about how to carve a place for yourself and your own work in the Canadian Theatre landscape.
It’s free. Refreshments are served. Space is limited.
- Meet fellow emerging artists from other universities
- Provocative discussion sessions with professional artists
- Discounts on workshops
- Artist mentoring
- Invitation to performances
Fall 2018 Sessions (participants are expected to attend all):
- Friday September 28, 2:30-4:30pm
- Friday October 19, 2:30-4:30pm
- Friday November 16, 2:30-4:30pm with The Wager performance at 7:30pm
- Friday December 7, 2:30-4:30pm
To express interest in participating please forward a paragraph stating: your area of interest as a theatre maker and any formal training you are or have been involved with (ie: name of your school and program of study and what year you’re in, or when graduated, or other experience). Forward to email@example.com
We welcome people of all genders, sexual identities, and backgrounds to apply.