Emerging Artists Roundtable
You have the talent, the passion, the education in theatre: Now what?
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FALL 2016
The Emerging Artists Roundtable is a forum for final year university/college students, recent graduates, and emerging artists to engage with core members of Theatre Gargantua, including Artistic Director Jacquie P.A. Thomas, and other members of the professional community to gain insights and develop relationships that will help bridge formal training with entering the profession.
Sessions will focus on learning about how to carve a place for yourself and your own work in the Canadian Theatre landscape.
It’s free. Refreshments are served. Space is limited.
- Meet fellow emerging artists from other universities
- Provocative discussion sessions with professional artists
- Networking and collaborative creation opportunities
- Workshop and performance discounts
- Artist mentoring
- Invitation to Reflector opening night, Friday Nov 4, 7:30pm at Theatre Passe Muraille.
Fall 2016 Session Dates:
- September 23
- October 14
- November 11
- December 2
All sessions are Fridays 3pm – 5pm
To Apply: please send us a brief email stating what you hope to get from the Round Table, your current school, program and year of student (or graduation) and your career interest. Email: Producer Yolanda Ferrato, firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday Sept 13.