Emerging Artists Roundtable
The Emerging Artists Roundtable is a forum for emerging artists and final year university/college to engage with members of the professional community and other emerging artists to gain insights and develop relationships that will help bridge formal training with entering the profession.
Each season, 8-10 young professionals participate in a series of four sessions that focus on learning about how to carve a place for yourself and your own work in the Canadian Theatre landscape.
It’s free. Refreshments are served. Space is limited.
- Meet fellow emerging artists from other universities
- Provocative discussion sessions with professional artists
- Discounts on workshops
- Artist mentoring
- Invitation to performances
Fall 2019 Sessions (full series):
- Wednesday September 25, 2:30-4:15pm
- Wednesday October 16, 2:30-4:15pm
- Wednesday November 20, 2:30-4:15pm
- Wednesday December 4, 2:30-4:15pm
Applications are now closed. Thank you to all who applied and we look forward to an exciting Fall Series!