Emerging Artists Roundtable
Applications are now closed!
Thank you to all that applied.
The Emerging Artists Roundtable is a forum for emerging artists and final year university/college students to engage with members of the professional community and other emerging artists to gain insights and develop relationships that will help bridge formal training with entering the profession.
Each season, 8-10 young professionals participate in a series of four sessions that focus on learning about how to carve a place for yourself and your own work in the Canadian Theatre landscape.
It’s free. Refreshments are served. Space is limited.
- Meet fellow emerging artists from other universities
- Provocative discussion sessions with professional artists
- Discounts on workshops
- Artist mentoring
- Invitation to performances
Winter 2020 Sessions (full series):
- Wednesday January 22, 2:30-4:15pm
- Wednesday February 12, 2:30-4:15pm
- Wednesday March 4, 2:30-4:15pm
- Wednesday April 1, 2:30-4:15pm
APPLICATIONS OPEN UNTIL JANUARY 10th. Apply by sending your resume, a paragraph explaining why you would like to participate in our Roundtable Series, and your areas of interest to: