OAC Recommender Grants
Recommender Grants allow Theatre Gargantua to assist artists working in multidisciplinary performance and in exploring new modes of performance creation. We recommend projects focused on collective creation of original contemporary works of multi-disciplinary theatre, physical theatre and/or new processes of theatre creation.
Did you know:
- All applications will be assessed after our deadline of January 11, 2018.
- The minimum grant we can recommend for is $1,000 and the maximum is $5,000, however Theatre Gargantua has a total of $7,000 to allocate to recommended projects.
- The Recommender Grants are not intended to accommodate some kinds of activities that the OAC’s Theatre Projects program does, including workshops and rehearsals leading to a full production.
- This program offers the possibility of an additional accessibility payment to artists who are Deaf or have disabilities, these funds are allocated separately by the OAC.
- Please review all details of the program HERE
To apply: all applications must be submitted through the OAC’s online portal, Nova. Visit HERE for details. Applicants will be asked to provide:
- Basic information about the project
- CV of key artists
- complete applicable questions
Submissions closed on January 11, 2019 at 1pm.